Pole saws are garden tools which are used for pruning shrubs and removing large-overgrown branches on trees.
What Is A Pole Saw
The pole saw just as its name implies is like a saw on a long pole, whose design makes it a very efficient tool for the job of pruning shrubs and cutting off large branches that could pose a threat to passers-by.
Pole Saw Rental
You can rent a pole saw from most garden centers across the United States and Canada, or check out Home Depot or Lowes Tool Rental Program, to get the right pole saw for your project.
How Much Does A Pole Saw Cost?
Pole saws exist in different types and models such as Electric-powered pole saws and Gas-powered pole saws. The average price of a pole saw ranges between $120-$450.
Rent Vs Buying A Pole Saw
Renting or buying a pole saw depends on the nature of the project or the frequency of its use. Pole saws are used for pruning shrubs and cutting down overgrown branches
If you require a pole saw for a one-time job of pruning shrubs or cutting off large branches, the need of the pole saw in this case is minimal. Therefore, renting the pole saw is cost beneficial, and would help to save additional costs on storage and maintenance.
However, if the need of a pole saw is largely for commercial purposes, it is cost beneficial to go for an outright purchase of the pole saw as it will be always demanded for by the professional. Buying the pole saw, will save the stress and cost of always paying rental each time you need the pole saw.
Pole Saw Rental At Home Depot
Home Depot offers tool rental for pole saws. Rent 12 in. – Gas Pole Saws, and other quality pole saws at Home Depot- ideal for extra-long reach for fast, easy and safe tree pruning in those hard-to-get applications; equipped with branch extractor.
Home Depot Pole Saw Rental Cost
The Home Depot Rental offers 4-hour, 24-hour, weekly and monthly dehumidifier rentals in select Home Depot locations across the U.S. and Canada. It is represented as follows:
- Hourly (4hrs): $41
- Daily: $58
- Weekly: $232
- Monthly: $696
Note: The above rental cost for pole saws may likely vary across selected Home Depot tool rental store locations.
How To Rent A Pole Saw From Home Depot
Renting a pole saw at Home Depot is pretty simple, you only need to follow through these procedures. They include:
- Visit the official website of Home Depot to get information on its tool rental program and available tool rental centers for pole saws.
- Select a Home Depot tool rental store near you, using the store directory feature displayed on the website.
- Check for the rental cost, working hours, and the availability of the pole saw in your selected Home Depot rental store.
- Read through the rental policy, documents to be submitted, and the delivery method suitable for your pole saw rental.
- Proceed to make payment for the pole saw rental, using a valid ID and credit card.
Lowes Pole Saw Rental
Lowes offers tool rental for pole saws. Rent reliable and well-branded Gas Pole Saws, Corded Electric Pole Saws, and Cordless Electric Pole Saws to help you get rid of unwanted shrubs and large tree branches around your yard.
Pole Saw Rental Cost At Lowes
The rental cost for pole saws at Lowes rental stores is calculated on an hourly, daily, weekly, and on monthly basis. It is represented as follows:
- Hourly: $37
- Daily: $60
- Weekly: $230
- Monthly: $680
Note: The rental cost for pole saws represented above may likely vary across Lowes tool rental store locations in the United States and Canada.
Pole Saw Rental At Lowes
Renting a pole saw at Lowes is easy. The following steps should properly guide you towards renting your pole saw from Lowes. They include:
- Login to the official website of Lowes to get information on its tool rental program and available rental centers for pole saws.
- Select your local Lowes store using the find a store directory feature display on the website.
- Check for the rental cost, working hours, and availability of the pole saw in your selected local rental store.
- Read through the rental policy, documents to be submitted, and choose a delivery method for the pole saw rental.
- Proceed to make payment if satisfied with the terms and conditions of the pole saw rental, using a valid credit card.
Home Depot charges $41-$696 for pole saw rentals, while Lowes charges $37-$680 for the same duration of hourly, daily, weekly and monthly pole saw rental.
Therefore, in comparison to both rental costs, Lowes charges lesser rental costs for pole saw than its counterpart Home Depot.