What Is An Aerator
An aerator is a lawn tool used for perforating holes into the soils to allow for proper penetration of water, air, and nutrients into the grass roots, helping for stronger and well-aerated lawn grasses.
How Efficient Are Aerators?
Aerators help to keep your lawn aerated. Lawns are the pride of a home and an envy of neighbours. A nice healthy lawn is one to brag about, and at such, it requires great care to maintain a perfect and attractive lawn.
The Aerators perfectly serve this purpose, designed with tine-like ends for digging small holes into the lawn soil, thereby allowing for better circulation of air, water and other soil nutrients required for a healthy lawn grass.
Are Aerators Available For Rent?
You can rent an aerator from garden stores and home improvement companies across the United States and Canada. For a reliable rental, you can rent an aerator from Lowes or Home Depot stores.
How Much Does An Aerator Cost?
The cost of an aerator varies mainly according to its size. Smaller hand-held aerators cost less than large aerators (lawn tractors) which sells within the range of $150-$200.
Should You Rent Or Buy An Aerator?
Renting or buying an aerator depends on length and frequency of its use. In a situation where you want to rent an aerator to take care of your private lawn, the aerator use is minimal and will be only needed for one or two days. Therefore, renting an aerator is cost beneficial, as it is required for a one-time aeration of your lawn.
On the other hand, if you require an aerator for use over a large lawn area, say Golf Course, the aerator will be utilized on a regular basis. At such, the best option open to you in this case, is to go for an aerator purchase.
Aerator Rental At Home Depot
Home Depot offers tool rental for aerators. Among the inventory for aerators is the Classen 18” Compact Aerator, which is ideal for moderated and small-size lawns. Its well-stocked inventory is also home to a host of other high quality aerators.
Cost Of Renting An Aerator From Home Depot
The cost of aerator rental at Home Depot varies with its size and length of use. Home Depot charges hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly rental on aerators represented below as:
- Hourly (4hrs): $64
- Daily: $92
- Weekly: $368
- Monthly: $1,104
Note: The prices listed above may likely vary among Home Depot store locations worldwide.
How To Rent An Aerator From Home Depot
To rent an aerator from Home Depot, it is important to follow these simple steps. They include:
- Visit the Home Depot official site for information on its rental program.
- Select the preferred store you would like to rent your aerator from using the store directory option.
- Check for the aerator’s cost of rental and availability in the selected store.
- Read through the rental policy, ascertain the documents to be submitted for the aerator, and choose a delivery method.
- Proceed to make payment for the aerator using a valid ID and credit card.
Aerator Rental At Lowes
Lowes also offers rental for aerators. Contained in its inventory are top quality spike lawn aerators, plug lawn aerators, lawn tractor attachments which are reliable and made by the best manufacturers.
Cost Of Renting An Aerator From Lowes
The cost of renting an aerator from Lowes is determined by the aerator’s design and size. Lowes charges hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly rental on aerators. They are represented in the format below:
- Hourly: $62
- Daily: $94
- Weekly: $367
- Monthly: $1,102
Note: The above prices may likely vary among Lowes stores worldwide.
How To Rent An Aerator From Lowes
Renting an aerator from Lowes is easy. The following procedures should come in handy when renting an aerator from Lowes. They include:
- Login to Lowes official site for information on its tool rental program.
- Check for the availability of an aerator in the store closest to you using the site’s store directory feature.
- Find out the price charged for aerator rental in the selected store near you.
- Thoroughly read through the tool’s rental policy to get information on the terms and conditions surrounding the tool rental, documents to be submitted for the aerator and choose a delivery method.
- Proceed to make payment for your preferred aerator with a valid credit card.
Aerator Rental Cost Between Home Depot An Lowes
The aerator rental cost charged by Home Depot as compared to Lowes, reveals a slight rental price difference, however, sees Lowes as the cheaper option for renting an aerator. Home Depot charges $64-$1,104 rental for aerators, while Lowes charges slightly less with $62-1,102 for an aerator.